Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Project 365: Day One


I first learned about Project 365 on facebook. My cousin started doing it and it looks like fun so I decided to give it a try.


Wondering what the heck Project 365 is? It consists of taking one photo a day for 365 days. I plan on posting mine here though I may not be able to post daily I'll at least take on every day.


Oh, so now you want to know what the point of this is? You're already too busy and this will cut into your quality reality television time. Well, suck it up. The Project Runway finale is tomorrow and American Idol auditions don't start until mid-January by which time you'll be in the habit of taking your daily picture.


I'm hoping that the project reminds me not to take the everyday for granted and helps me to look at things from a different angle. I'm also hoping that some of you will join me in the project. If you don't have a blog to post your photos to then put them on facebook or Flickr. You could even upload them to an online photo album.


If you decide to participate, comment and leave a link. I can't wait to see the world from your prospective.


No comments: