Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Project 365-2: Christmas Cards


I'm trying to get a start on my Christmas cards today. Christmas cards are kind of iffy around my house. I either get them out early or not at all. And I never, ever, ever send a Christmas letter. Come to think of it, I've never received one either.

I'm wondering how much longer Christmas cards will be around. It's easier to do an ecard and send it to your contacts list. Probably a lot greener too. But, there's something about receiving a card in the mail. It's personal. Someone took the trouble to go to the store, pick out the card, address it, stamp it and get it in the mail. Whew! sounds like a lot of work so I'd better get back at it.

How about you? Do you still send Christmas cards via snail mail, do email cards or just forgo the whole thing? And if you do write a Christmas letter, let me know what one should include in such a document.

No comments: