Thursday, November 19, 2009

Project 365-3: Flashlight


If I had all the money that I've spent over the years on flashlights I could probably buy myself something really nice. I've bought the super cheap $1 lights, the sleek sexy Maglights, the utilitarian super sized lights with the handles, and even the ones with long fluorescent bulbs that you use for emergency lighting.

Most of them met their end at the hands of my husband. He's forever carrying them off. Finally, in self defense, I picked up this little cutie for 50 cents at a rummage sale. Just squeeze the handle in back and it will open it's mouth and giggle. The light is inside. Not only will he not fit into my husband's glove box or under his truck seat he also won't fit his image.

I've managed to hold onto this one for a couple of months now and I'm hopeful I'll have it when I finish this project. I'll let you know.

Do any of you have problems holding onto flashlights?

No comments: