- People who work at home have networks of friends and family the same as everyone else. Send out an email to all of your contacts and ask people to participate.
- Either decide on a diet that everyone will follow or ask each individual to outline what lifestyle changes they'll be making.
- Go to Qlubb.com or Yahoo groups and set up a site for all participants.
- Have everyone to post measurements and weight. (Measurements are crucial because the inches may fall off faster than the pounds.)
- Set a time frame for the competition.
There you go, you're own Biggest Loser competition and you didn't even have to leave home!